Friday, October 31, 2008

Kristina and Mickey, Engagement Pictures...(Part 1)

Kristina and Mickey, what can I say? I loved so many of there photos this is the first of 2 long posts. It was a gorgeous day, probably the most gorgeous day in October. We had the session at Laurita Winery. If you haven't gone, it's a must. The winery just opened up last month and is beautiful, not to mention the yummy wine and cheese. This couple is so beautiful, inside and out, you can just see their love for one another in the first 5min of being around them. They are getting married in Sept. '09 and I just can't wait. We had a blast and the wedding is going to be even more fun. Thank you so much Kristina and Mickey, you guys are awesome!!!

I loved the first pic so much, I couldn't choose between posting the black or white ;)
Comment and tell me which you liked best.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket