Monday, October 13, 2008

Columbus Day Weekend...

I decided to take a break this weekend and get out...away from the computer and work and could I have gotten a better weekend? I don't think so. Friday, I went up to the city for a dinner cruise with my Husband around the East River and the Statue of Liberty. If you have ever been to New York City, even if you live there and you have never seen it from the River, then you've never really seen the city. I was in Awe for about 3 hrs. Then Saturday, I had an AMAZING engagement session @ Laurita Winery. You should get a sneak peak by tonight and the full post in a couple days. And then Sunday we drove down to my Uncles farm in Egg Harbor for a weenie roast, some mini horses and some Harley Ridin...
My Brother, Aaron, Roasting some weenies...

Meet Hershey and Jr. 2 of the freakin cutest mini horses around...


Had to thrown in a cute picture of my hubby, Chad <3

The Harley!

My brother and his girlfriend Alisha, along with Chad and I pulled over on the way home and jumped out of the car for a photo opt. The sunset was gorgeous with all of its colors we just couldn't resist. The car driving towards us in this picture thought we hit a deer. ;)

No comments: