Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stephanie & Freddy...E-Session: Atlantic City

Like I posted in their sneak peak, It was a very foggy day. It was actually supposed to thunderstorm out and to our luck the rain held off and the fog stayed, it was perfect. Stephanie and Freddy are to cute and their wedding is going to be so much fun to photograph. Thanks for a great morning guys.
Here are some of the photos from the morning:

Photobucket
Aren't they freakin' cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this in B&W
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nothing like the sand beneath your toes or boots in Freddy's case.
Photobucket
I love love love this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tell me the fog isn't like the perfect touch? You don't have to tell me...it was ;)
Photobucket
Heart that ring.
Photobucket
This turned out to be one of my favorites from the morning, I just love Steph's expression and the way Freddy is looking at her... so sweet.