Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Skills Run In the Family

Photobucket

Here is another one of the adorably cute Dianne and Ethan...
Now I know some of my brides, past, present and future check this thing and I have to tell you that I did not take this photo, but I love it, this photo is compliments of my Father, most of you know that he is my second shooter at most weddings and taught me what I know. Well you see... skills run in the family ;)
Love you Dad.
Leave some love with comments and let him know what you think.

4 comments:

istewart said...

What an awesome picture! Great job. Many thanks (again) to you and Danielle- Dianne's Mom

Anonymous said...

To Dianne's Mother,

Thank you for the kind comment. It was very easy shooting Dianne and Ethan! We really could not have taken a poor picture of them -even if we tried! They are a very good looking couple and more importantly they are beautiful people inside as well - which is indicative of the way they were brought up! I'm sure that you are proud them.

good luck and be well - Glen (Dani's Dad)

GWH said...

Danielle - Love, love, love your work... skills really do run in the family! As always, great attention to detail and love your eye for great background/scenery.. You guys are an awesome duo, and I cannot wait to have you both at my wedding!

adidas nmd said...

longchamp
tory burch outlet
pandora jewelry
nike polo shirts
nike zoom running shoe
lebron james shoes
lebron 14 shoes
pandora charms sale
nike air max
stephen curry shoes