Wednesday, October 28, 2009

O my...

I am the worst blogger, honestly. I will be the first to admit, it's not my strongest element. I've always been like that, ladies...remember when you were younger and you kept journals? Yeah I am the girl that has/had giant gaps in her journal. I'm talking years people, I kept starting and stopping. I even did it when I was in the navy while on deployment, I have gaps of time where I just didn't write. So lets just say that I'm glad to be posting. Update: Still busy, busier then ever, tons of wedding, tons of editing, album, emails. Here is a photo of one of the weddings I need to blog and will be soon. Seriously, not kidding this time. I'm going to start blogging on a more constant basis. I'm sorry internet. I'm sorry.

Mickey & Kristina: Is she not flipping stunning? I retract that question because, it's ridiculous...the answer is pretty clear:

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ro said...

gorgeous. i saw the others on facebook, gorgeous as well!

Gudli Game said...

Don't be sorry....keep blogging....
i like your posts....

if you get some time,please view my blog too...
http://gudli.blogspot.com/2011/04/april-fool-funmy-dear-gudli-friendstry.html?showComment=1301654877296#c8809602957605622041

zocy said...

Winter 2011 London Fashion Show Betty JaCKson elegant indulgence in the sense of fascination, a kind of been put in the way of life and herve leger sale art. Chiffon Chouqun the wool into the house? Why not? There is unspeakable for the designer talent, he was able to arouse your interest make you happy. You can see a leather abercrombie fitch outlet jacket in the bottom of the spine tie a knot. In contrast, is more important is sheer fancy frilly skirt and black scarves light lace, there is a feeling of elegant indulgence. In addition to Jackson, I am oakley sunglasses outlet afraid this will not happen.

check this review said...

hi . your thinking is right . i am with you.