Wednesday, October 28, 2009

O my...

I am the worst blogger, honestly. I will be the first to admit, it's not my strongest element. I've always been like that, ladies...remember when you were younger and you kept journals? Yeah I am the girl that has/had giant gaps in her journal. I'm talking years people, I kept starting and stopping. I even did it when I was in the navy while on deployment, I have gaps of time where I just didn't write. So lets just say that I'm glad to be posting. Update: Still busy, busier then ever, tons of wedding, tons of editing, album, emails. Here is a photo of one of the weddings I need to blog and will be soon. Seriously, not kidding this time. I'm going to start blogging on a more constant basis. I'm sorry internet. I'm sorry.

Mickey & Kristina: Is she not flipping stunning? I retract that question because, it's ridiculous...the answer is pretty clear:

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ro said...

gorgeous. i saw the others on facebook, gorgeous as well!

Gudli Game said...

Don't be sorry....keep blogging....
i like your posts....

if you get some time,please view my blog too...
http://gudli.blogspot.com/2011/04/april-fool-funmy-dear-gudli-friendstry.html?showComment=1301654877296#c8809602957605622041

check this review said...

hi . your thinking is right . i am with you.

adidas nmd said...

michael jordan shoes
air force 1
roshe shoes
adidas yeezy boost
lacoste online shop
nike huarache
ferragamo belts
curry shoes
hermes belt
kobe basketball shoes