Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby Nicholas!

When Heather contacting me to shoot baby Nicholas I was so excited. Heather is a local young business woman who is one of the owners of SALON PURE in Princeton. So if you ladies or gentleman need some pampering, please go check out Pure! They do a lot of bridals also...do you hear that ladies? Keep that in mind ;)
Back to Nicholas, he was 5 weeks at the shoot and just the cutest little thing. I'm terrible when it comes to guessing the age of babies, I'm usually off by months. But now I am gradually getting better. Nicholas was wide awake and alert when I first got there, showing me the power of his lungs! I can't believe such powerful lungs on such tiny little people ;) But he was a charming little guy, with charming parents! Take a look for yourself:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Is Heather not the cutest Mom, I loved this picture of her doing her Mom duties...She also informed me that he does not like being changed ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heather and Tom, Thank you for letting me stick your child on your pool table...
Photobucket

Nicholas birthday is 5.7.9!
Photobucket

Photobucket

...And in your laundry basket...hah They were down for anything! I love that.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oddly enough, I believe he was most comfortable on the pool table and the basket, no fussies or waking up. He loved it.
Photobucket

So how adorable is this family?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Heather, Tom and Baby Nicholas, for having me at your beautiful home and to capture your beautiful family!


2 comments:

Gudli Game said...

Nice........like it very very much.......aswam....keep blogging....

and if you get some time,please view my blog too...
http://gudli.blogspot.com/2011/04/april-fool-funmy-dear-gudli-friendstry.html?showComment=1301654877296#c8809602957605622041

adidas nmd said...

reebok shoes
led shoes
chrome hearts
yeezy boost 350
longchamp bags
tory burch shoes
basketball shoes
yeezy boost 350
louboutin shoes uk
yeezy boost 350 v2