Friday, February 27, 2009

Excitement! and...Bouquets

Excitement is running through my veins! So much going on, so many high hopes and so much anticipation. Chad starts the Police Academy on Monday and we are more then thrilled. I am so proud of him, but I'll be even more proud when he gets through and graduates at the end of July.

Also, my awesomely talented Graphic Designer, Justin Girard is just about done my new Logo! I'm so excited! Soo soo excited. Yes I need to take a chill pill. But the look of things will be changing around here, there will be a new website debuting in a few months, the blog should be changing a little and there will be new little things here and there such as stationary, business cards, ect. And I can't wait!

As for bouquets, I thought I couldn't leave this post with out a photo so, I leave you with a picture of some bouquets ;)

Photobucket